Constructed of crinkled silk chiffon and lace, this softly contoured gown from Tadashi Shoji gathers at the center to create an hourglass shape, then flows softly at the back into an elegant train. Tiny lightweight beads are placed overtop the lace and catch the light in the prettiest way. Back zip. Silk, rayon, nylon; polyester lining. Professionally clean. Imported.
- A BHLDN exclusive
- Back is lined in nude to give a sheer illusion
- We've found that this gown runs a bit large. To get your best fit, we recommend ordering a full size down.
- Can be shortened; using an experienced bridal tailor is recommended
- All gowns require an additional shipping charge of $15
- See fit guide for detailed sizing information
- We recommend pairing this gown with a veil in Blush