Description & Details
With roots in the modern art movement of 1960s Japan, designer Tadashi Shoji is passionate about designing his own luxurious fabrics and achieving an impeccably tailored fit. Corded lace arranged into elaborate scrolls over tulle bring an extra-elegant air to this gown – we love how the high neck gives way to a dipped-v back and a slight train that puddles softly at the floor.
- A BHLDN exclusive
- From Tadashi Shoji
- Back zip
- Rayon, polyester, nylon; polyester lining
- Professionally clean
- We've found that this gown runs a bit large. To get your best fit, we recommend ordering a full size down.
- Can be shortened; using an experienced bridal tailor is recommended
- All gowns require an additional shipping charge of $15
- See fit guide for detailed sizing information
- We recommend pairing this gown with a veil in ivory
Contact a BHLDN Stylist
for styling and sizing advice, reassurance,
and second opinions