Designer Catherine Deane was inspired by an intricate piece of Victorian-era lace she found in an antique market in France when she dreamed up this breathtaking, timeless, and feminine gown. From the plunging neckline to the floor-skimming hem, scalloped edges and sheer sleeves sweeten the silhouette. Back zip. Polyester tulle bodice, silk tulle skirt; polyester satin lining. Dry clean. Imported.
- Catherine Deane exclusive for BHLDN
- Falls 47" from natural waist
- All gowns require an additional shipping charge of $15
- We've found that this gown runs a bit large. To get your best fit, we recommend using the Lia Gown’s fit guide to determine your size.
- See fit guide for detailed sizing information