Created to compliment curves, this gown from Tadashi Shoji is embroidered with intricate beaded vines from the bodice, all the way down the back. Boasting a train that perfectly puddles at the floor and an air of luxury and elegance, this dress transforms a bride into a goddess. Back zip. Professionally clean. Made in the USA.
- Back is lined in nude to give a sheer illusion
- This silhouette is fitted through the bodice. For best fit, size to the curvier of your bust and waist measurements.
- We've found that this gown runs a bit large. To get your best fit, we recommend ordering a full size down.
- Can be shortened; using an experienced bridal tailor is recommended
- Falls 42" from natural waist
- Silk shell
- Polyester lining
- Gown has a subtle train
- All gowns require an additional shipping charge of $15
- See fit guide for detailed sizing information
- We recommend pairing this gown with a veil in Candlelight