Though fresh to our modern eye, this impeccably styled gown was inspired by a 1950’s dress Hitherto’s designer found in a Manhattan vintage shop. Its paneled corset top reinterprets a traditional sweetheart neckline, while its voluminous skirt is ornamented with vintage rhinestones and varying shades of grey bugle beads. The only thing missing is a fancy soiree amidst big-city lights. Bust cups and boning for support. Side zip and hook-n-eye closure. Silk dupioni; silk, cotton lining; nylon tulle petticoat. Professionally clean. Imported.
- A Hitherto original, exclusive to BHLDN
- Falls 25.5” from natural waist
- Can be shortened from the waist
- All gowns require an additional shipping charge of $15
- Gowns cannot be shipped to PO boxes