A plunging back reveals an elegant glimpse of skin, while thousands of intricate, iridescent beads float down the flutter sleeves, then cascade to the floor-length hem. From Amanda Garrett. Glass beads, silk lace, polyester lining. Dry clean. Imported.
- A BHLDN exclusive
- Falls 46" from natural waist
- Shell and lining are bias-cut for a flattering fit; length may vary slightly, depending on body shape
- Scooped back
- Please note on this unique, hand-stitched gown, the hemline has been left long for hemming to desired length and the delicate, hand-stitched beadwork features a raw-cut finish for an especially ethereal look.
- All gowns require an additional shipping charge of $15
- See fit guide for detailed sizing information
- We recommend pairing this gown with a veil in Ivory