How to Prepare For
Your Bridal Appointment
Congratulations on your engagement! Finding your gown should be a stress-free & joyous occasion; this guide will help prepare you for what to expect at your BHLDN gown appointment.
What to Bring
• Nude undergarments (i.e.: strapless bra, underwear, shapewear)
• Shoes similar to the height you’ll wear on your wedding day
• Fully charged phone for taking photos
Meet & Greet
Your BHLDN Stylist will greet you and your guests upon arrival. You’ll chat about your favorite gowns (which you list when booking your appointment), wedding details, budget and timeline needs, and where you are in the shopping process. Your stylist will pull any additional gowns that catch your eye in the gown gallery. From there, you’ll head to your reserved appointment area.
Gown try-on begins
Your stylist will be in the fitting room with you to help you into each gown and ensure you look your best. Take a moment to see yourself in each gown before hearing comments from friends and family. (Our stylists’ number one goal is to be your confidante and cheerleader!)
Choose your favorites
If there’s time, your stylist will help you into your top gown for another look.
Order your gown
If you’re not ready to say “yes” the day of your appointment, we will keep your measurements and size recommendations on file so you can call and order when you’re ready.
Most gowns will need some alterations, but we will ensure that you know what size is best for you given your unique measurements and the alterations that may need to take place. BHLDN does not offer in-store alterations, but your stylist can provide a list of preferred tailors in your area.
• We recommend bringing no more than 3-4 guests to allow for comfortable viewing space. (Sometimes, fewer opinions can be a good thing!)
• Arrive 10-15 minutes early to ensure your appointment starts at the scheduled time.
• Your stylist will clip and adjust each gown to fit your unique figure. Each shop carries 1-2 sample sizes.
• Not every one of our gowns online are available in stores. If you have questions about a specific gown, be sure to contact your shop ahead of your appointment to see if it’s available.
Happy Shopping! You’re going to look beautiful.
Book Your Bridal Appointment Today!