Rules & Regulations
BHLDN® x Minted Ready For Fall Weddings Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: ‘Ready For Fall Weddings’ is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) who are at least twenty one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry, provided that this contest is unavailable for residents of Rhode Island. All employees of BHLDN, Alton Lane, Brilliant Earth, Farmgirl Flowers, Tatcha, WeddingVibe, Bridal Guide (together are “Sponsors”) and Minted, LLC (“Administrator”), their affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these "Official Rules". BHLDN, Alton Lane, Brilliant Earth, Farmgirl Flowers, Tatcha, WeddingVibe, and Bridal Guide are the "Sponsors" of the Sweepstakes.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:00 a.m. PST on 06/28/2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on 07/11/2021 (the "Sweepstakes Period"), subject to extension. Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) entry per person and per e-mail address.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: You may enter the Sweepstakes by signing up on https://www.minted.com/lp/ready-for-fall-wedding-giveaway, and completing all required entry fields during the Sweepstakes Period. ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter the Sweepstakes without completing the steps above by mailing a paper entry to Minted, LLC during the Sweepstakes period. To enter via the alternative entry method, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) with your first name, last name, address, city, state and zip code to ‘Ready For Fall Weddings’ c/o Minted, LLC, 747 Front Street, Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94111.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant, and each potential Grand Prize Winner by accepting the Grand Prize, grants to the Sweepstakes Entities a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, likeness, city, state and biographical material in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any Grand Prize Winner (collectively, "Licensed Rights"). You hereby grant to the Sweepstakes Entities and their third-party service providers who provide content management services (collectively, the “Licensed Parties”) a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable right to use the Licensed Rights in any manner to be determined in the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion, including but not limited to on its webpages, social media pages operated by the Sweepstakes Entities, and in their other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, in any media now or hereafter known. The Sweepstakes Entities may use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit the Licensed Rights in any manner in their sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever. You grant the Licensed Parties the right to use your username, real name, likeness, caption, location or other identifying information, and the Licensed Rights, in connection with any use of your image. You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least twenty-one years of age, and that the Licensed Parties' use of the Licensed Rights as described herein will not violate the rights of any third party or any law.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS: One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner selected at random on or about 07/12/2021 will be awarded a Grand Prize that includes one (1) $250 credit to Farmgirl Flowers, one (1) Wedit Interactive Wedding Video Package ($499 Value) from WeddingVibe, one (1) $475 credit to Minted, one (1) $500 credit to Tatcha, one (1) $500 credit to Brilliant Earth, one (1) $500 credit to BHLDN, one (1) The Full Look ($2,275 value) from Alton Lane. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected from all eligible entries who took the required actions during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the Sweepstakes entry form or via post to the physical address provided on the SASE. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to respond to email notification within seven (7) days after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (4) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days after its transmission; (5) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to validly claim the prize by 07/19/2021; and (6) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
6. TAXES: All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, are the sole responsibility of each winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by 07/19/2021, after which no alternate winner need be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of Administrator which, in the sole discretion of Administrator, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof), Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). Administrator also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any property or service of the Sweepstakes Entities; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize, participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto, or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
8. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant's participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Grand Prize Winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of New York. All taxes are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable.
Entrants, by participating, agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliated companies, dealers, service agencies, independent contractors, advertising and promotion agencies, web hosting and service and fulfillment providers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this sweepstakes.
10. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS' LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ‘Ready For Fall Weddings’ c/o Minted, 747 Front Street, Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94111. Requests for winners' lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. VT residents may omit return postage.
BHLDN® Customer Reviews Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law, outside the United States (incl. D.C.). Subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Sweepstakes begins on May 11, 2020 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET”) and ends on January 18, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. PST (the "Sweepstakes Period Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with facebook, inc., twitter, inc., or instagram, inc.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The BHLDN® Customer Reviews Sweepstakes consists of thirty-six (36) separate weekly sweepstakes, each with separate entry pools, entry periods, and each with 1 winner (collectively and individually, the "Sweepstakes"). The Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (at least 19 years of age in Alabama and Nebraska and at least 21 years of age in Mississippi) at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Urban Outfitters, Inc. ("Sponsor") and/or any of its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All entrants must have access to the Internet prior to the start of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
2. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Urban Outfitters, Inc., 5000 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19112-1495.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes, either by writing an original review on www.bhldn.com (the "Website") or by submitting a postcard with required information to the address set forth below.
1. Review Method of Entry: To enter by writing a review, eligible participants must go to the Website during the Sweepstakes Period, select a product that they own or have purchased and for which they have not submitted a review on the Website at any point in time, and follow the steps to write and submit an original, accurate review on that product ("Review"). Reviews must reflect the entrant's actual experiences with and opinion of the product. Participants must sign up for an BHLDN account (if they do not already have one) in order to submit a Review. Signing up for an BHLDN account is free and requires the submission of an email address and the creation of a password. Please complete all required information on the review submission form, including providing a rating of the product, information about the sizing of the product, whether you would recommend the product, and the nickname you would like to use in connection with your Review. Entrants also have the option (but are not required) to provide a written summary and additional information, and to submit photos and/or videos in connection with their Review, at their sole discretion. Upon submitting your Review, you will automatically be entered with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
By entering this Sweepstakes via the Review Method of Entry, you signify and agree that your entry and any other materials submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes may be posted on Sponsor's website and/or other social media sites or applications associated with the Sweepstakes in a manner that is consistent with these Official Rules.
Please note: All Reviews submitted via the Website must comply with the requirements set forth below.
Entries, photographs, videos, comments and content submitted or uploaded to the Website, any social media sites or other public sites in connection with this Sweepstakes (collectively, "Content Submissions") may not contain, depict or show any content that: (i) is sexually explicit or suggestive, offensive, lewd, profane, obscene, or contains nudity or racist innuendo; (ii) promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any political agenda or message; (iii) defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Sponsor or other companies; (iv) contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) or copyrighted materials (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published via websites, television, movies or other media) owned by others, without permission; (v) contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, last names (first names are permitted), e-mail addresses or street addresses for any person other than entrant, or otherwise infringes on the privacy of any person other than an entrant; (vi) communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive image and good will of Sponsor's brand; and/or (vii) violates any law. Any Content Submissions that contain, depict or show such content; that exceed any required file size or length limits imposed by the Sweepstakes Entities or any third party social media site; and/or that violate these Content Submission requirements and/or the terms of these Official Rules will be disqualified. The Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right in their sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any Content Submission that they believe is inappropriate or not suitable for publication, that does not comply with these Official Rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Sweepstakes.
If the Content Submission contains an identifiable person other than the entrant who submitted the Content Submission, by submitting the Content Submission, the entrant represents and warrants that he/she has obtained the consent of such person to the use of the Content Submission as outlined herein and acknowledges that if required, he/she will provide written proof of third-party consent to the Sweepstakes Entities' use of the Content Submission.
2. Postcard Method of Entry: You may also enter by sending a 3x5 card with your name, complete address, telephone number, date of birth and e-mail address to Urban Outfitters Inc., Attn: BHLDN Customer Reviews Sweepstakes, 5000 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19112-1495. Limit one entry per stamped outer envelope. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
Limit: one (1) entry per day, regardless of method of entry; provided, however, that each entry you submit during the Sweepstakes Period via the Review Method of Entry must contain an original Review on a separate product available on the Website. Entries will not roll over between Sweepstakes. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Bulk, automated and/or third party entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or BHLDN account. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the pertinent BHLDN account will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: During the week following the conclusion of each Entry Period, the Sponsor will select 1 potential winners from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Within twenty-four (24) hours after each potential winner has been selected, the potential winners will be notified by email using the email address associated with his/her BHLDN account or the email address provided on the postcard used to enter, whichever is applicable. Within the required time period (if applicable), or in the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Only six (6) alternate drawings will be held per winner per Sweepstakes, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded.
Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
Prize drawings will take place every week on Monday beginning May 20, 2020 and ending January 18, 2021. The entry pool for each entry period contains participants from the prior week.
5. PRIZES: Each winner of each Sweepstakes will receive a $150 Anthropologie® gift card, which can be redeemed online or in Anthropologie stores. Terms and conditions apply to gift cards; see front and back of gift cards for more information. ARV of each prize: $150. Maximum total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes: $8,000. Limit one (1) prize per person and per household throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the individual prize winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, any website associated with the Sweepstakes, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
7. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the "Released Parties") are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITE WWW.BHLDN.COM OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WWW.BHLDN.COM, AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; PUBLICITY RELEASE:EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNERS GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE IRREVOCABLE WORLDWIDE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER'S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST OR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania or the appropriate State Court located in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
11. NATURE OF RELATIONSHIP/WAIVER OF EQUITABLE RELIEF: Each Entrant understands and acknowledges that the Sponsor has wide access to ideas, designs, and other materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by their own employees. Each Entrant also acknowledges that many ideas may be competitive with, similar or identical to the Content Submission and/or each other in theme, idea, format or other respects. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that such Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Sponsor's use of any such similar or identical material. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor does not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Content Submission. Finally, each Entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by Entrant relating to or arising out of Sponsor's actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Content Submission or other material submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable Entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such Entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of the Content Submission or any material based on or allegedly based on the Content Submission, and the Entrant's rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
12. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit https://www.bhldn.com/pages/rules-regulations
Copyright ©2020 Urban Outfitters, Inc. BHLDN® and Urban Outfitters® are registered trademarks of Urban Outfitters, Inc. All other trademarks and logos are the registered marks of their respective owners in the United States and abroad. All rights reserved.